Sunday, November 11, 2012

Just waiting on the baby...

I have a very hard working husband who was chosen as a student ambassador for the college of health.  This week Adam went to one of the local high schools for a college fair and talked to high school students about the college of health and the speech pathology program.  He had a good time and looked nice too!



I stayed home, but Adam felt lonely taking a picture all by himself.

Also, this weekend was filled with all sorts of baby prep.  We attended a birth class at the hospital and some good friends threw me a baby shower!  I have some very sweet friends that did a great job of putting everything together.  The decorations were adorable, the food was delicious, and the company was wonderful!  I couldn't have asked for a better shower.



And of course, I got lots of wonderful gifts!  



But now we just need to find space for all our new goodies in our tiny little apartment!  It seems we've got everything we need except the baby.  Just 6 more weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment