Monday, October 22, 2012

Adam's Birthday

Happy Birthday to Adam!  Just before his birthday he got to take a little trip up to Virginia to talk to an elementary school about doing his 5th semester internship with them.  It went well and it looks like we will be in Virginia next fall!

He turned 26 last week and of course we celebrated.  He appreciated all the nice cards, gifts, and phone calls from family.

I surprised him with breakfast.  I told him I had to be at work early, but instead I got a smoothie and a big muffin from the bakery.  I am so sneaky!

That day I had work and he had school, but we did have a little party that night.  Adam has wanted an ice cream cake for his birthday for the past few years, and this year he finally got it!


And these guys were there for the party.  (There's only 3 in the picture because the 4th one was the photographer)



Happy Birthday to Adam and many more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment