Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 7, 2012

Happy Conference weekend!  It is finally starting to feel like fall, at least in the evenings.  Last night the temperature dropped to a wonderful 67 degrees and we celebrated with hot chocolate on the porch!  I am very ready for the weather to cool down and I was glad for a nice autumn breeze last night.






Also, this morning I woke up to a nice surprise.  After being inspired at the priesthood session last night, Adam decided that he would go pick me a flower first thing in the morning.  He woke up, put his shoes on and said he would be right back.  It took about 10 minutes before he came back and I was starting to get curious.  He had to go on a little trek to find it, but he came back with this cute little purple flower and said it was just to be nice.  How sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment